We are looking for a Part-time Café Assistant (22-25 hours per week) to assist in the overall running of the Café at The Model.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a varied work environment.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 15 August 2019.
- Operating the till.
- Keeping accurate time sheets daily.
- Serving customers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Cleaning the kitchen, café area and bathroom facilities in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations and Guidance.
- Keeping cleaning and temperature records.
- Undertaking the preparation of the food and beverages served in the café, including making coffees.
- Clearing tables.
- Washing up.
- Reporting maintenance and Health and Safety issues to the Operations Coordinator.
- Working as part of the overall team at The Model to create an overall great experience.
Digital Marketing Assistant
To Apply: email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 30 August, 2019.
Purpose: To support the Marketing and curatorial departments in all areas of marketing, communications, advertising and digital marketing. To assist with promotion, PR campaigns, website administration, social media management, production of marketing collateral, and market research.
- Copy-writing for press releases, website, blog, e-newsletter.
- Updating social media channels.
- Working as a team member to deliver the communication strategy.
- Analysing and compiling monthly reports on the website and social media engagement, based on agreed KPI’s.
- Assisting with managing The Model’s online presence including website administration, social media management, SEO/SEM, and email marketing.
- Compiling and filing press coverage across all media for The Model’s archive.
- Maintaining files and other general administrative tasks.
The position is available under the Dept of Social Protection Community Employment scheme, and is for 19.5 hours per week. Please check your eligibility with your local INTREO office. The work week is Tuesday to Friday, however, some evening and weekend work will be required.
The Model is looking for enthusiastic people who have a few hours to spare each week to join The Model’s volunteer scheme.
If you are interested in meeting people, getting a better understanding and experience of the arts and would like to make a worthwhile contribution to Sligo’s cultural life, The Model would love to hear from you.
Please contact: email@example.com
The Model is delighted to partner with Sligo Volunteer Centre for the recruitment of volunteers to our Get Involved programme.